Topic Brainstorm

The first topic that I choose it's from Mahabharata. I am going to write about Karna the Danvir and how he got to know that he is the sixth son of the five Pandava.  I would also like to learn the event of Karna learning that he is the brother of the Pandava so that why I am writing this story. I think this site will help me a lot writing this story. Link

The second topic that I choose it's from Ramayana. I know of Hanuman because I am a believer of Hanuman the monkey god so I thought it would be interesting to write about Hanuman. In my story I am going to write about Hanuman how he burned the whole Lanka and I thought it was interesting to know why he did it and how he did it. Here is the Link that will help me write the story.

The third topic that I choose it's from Krishna story.  I also know Krishna because he is the avatar of Vishnu and we also know all the avatar that Vishnu took every time he came to earth. The story talk about, how Krishna lifts Govardhan Mountain and how he saves the whole village. I also want to learn the how did the event happen. Here is the Link to the site that could help me with the story.

The fourth topic that I choose it's from God and Goddess. From that topic I am going to write a story where the God Narasimha appears and Kills the Hiranyakashipu. The story will talk about how Narasimha is able to kills Hiranyakashipu. I would like to write that kind of story and Here is the Link of the site that could help me with the story.

Here is the picture of the God Narasimha killing Hiranyakashipu Source 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Story: Parvati Heroic feat.