Time Strategies

I think those article can help if you follow what they say.  Out of all the article I like the article that is called 3 Steps to Recapture Time, It was interesting to read that article.  I thinks my biggest time challenges will be that I should not procrastinate, that the challenge that I want to overcome.  This time my time management strategy for this semester is that, spend at least 1 to 2 hours for all the class that you have taken this semester. I thinks this will work really well.

Comments

  1. Hi again Jay!

    Spending 1-2 hours daily on each of my classes is definitely making my life easier; I tended to lump everything together on the last day before it was due in previous semesters and wow was that a bad idea! There are still days when I don't manage to get any school time in (especially on long weekends at work), but I feel much more confident and on top of my due dates when I spend at the very least a few minutes each day on each class. I definitely agree that this is a better option!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Story: Parvati Heroic feat.